Saturday, November 20, 2010

How to change transmission fluid on a Hyundai XG350 2003?

http://www.automotive.com/2003/09/hyundai/xg350/index.html



Heres my vehicle. I know little to nothing when it comes to cars,and i cant find the dipstick for the transmission fluid. Ive watched tutorials and asked friends, but its not to be found? Please be nice, im a noob when it comes to automobiles.How to change transmission fluid on a Hyundai XG350 2003?
I agree with %26quot;LT%26quot;. If you can't find the dip stick doesn't mean you're a %26quot;nob%26quot;. Its just that you have nothing to do with repairing/maintaining a car. Nothing to be ashamed of. Been there-done that (when I was much younger.



Just food for thoughts: first you have to remove transmission fluid by removing the drain plug (located on the bottom of the transmission). Once done so, you have to refill transmission with fluid and to do so, you have to use the dipstick hole. Also, you have to know how to check the fluid level and how many litters/quarts you have to refill with. That's why is imperative to know where the dipstick is!



If I where you, I would take the car to a shop. Cheaper and smarter.How to change transmission fluid on a Hyundai XG350 2003?
For what you know about cars, this is not a job for you to start on. Take it to a transmission shop and have it done... sometimes they are cheaper than you can do it your self anyhow. I know how to do it and will let someone else change the transmission fluid for me... I don't want to deal with the mess and at home am not equipped for this job.