Wednesday, September 14, 2011

On my 1992 Honda Accord (4 door automatic transmission), I am changing my transmission fluid. Where and how do

On my 1992 Honda Accord (4 door automatic transmission), I am changing my transmission fluid. Where and how do I drain it, do I have to take the whole pan off the bottom of the trasmission, or is there a plug simular to the oil change? And do i change the filter as well?On my 1992 Honda Accord (4 door automatic transmission), I am changing my transmission fluid. Where and how do
Don't forget to replace the gaskets as well, and to torque the pan bolts properly when you're done.On my 1992 Honda Accord (4 door automatic transmission), I am changing my transmission fluid. Where and how do
first of all why are you changing it, but yes you need tyo take the whole pan down there is no drain plug and yes change the filtrer if you are going to drain just start at one corner to drain slowlyOn my 1992 Honda Accord (4 door automatic transmission), I am changing my transmission fluid. Where and how do
make shure you have a large drain pan and cardbord under the car and you weare some type of eye protection this job can be very messy