Thursday, September 22, 2011

Manual transmission changes?

I have a Manual transmission on my Mazda 6, 2004 and I am wondering how to change my transmission fluid in the car. I have checked my manual on the car and it doesn't say anything about changing that fluid but when I bring it to the dealer they say it needs to be done. I have even brought it to a good year dealer and had the car up in the air and couldn't find the plug to here to drain the tranie fluid. Does it have a type of fluid that need changing?Manual transmission changes?
manual trans fluid don't need to be changed ! !



in auto trans the oil is the most essential part, it pushes the converter and generate power to your trans will move your car forward and shift so with no oil auto trans will not work and you have to change it on time because with the time that oil stick to the trans and block the pass of the new oil and make the trans fail



in manual trans the oil is only for lubricate, make gear softly, less sound and kept the trans and gears cool down so you don't have to change it because the oil don't make such an important thing like in auto trans



if you want to change it you can do it but is not so necessary like in auto trans.....Manual transmission changes?
Usually a square ( 4 sided) head pipe plug located near bottom of tranny on side.
  • how to communicate with your spouse
  • programming
  •