Thursday, September 22, 2011

How much should I expect to pay to have my transmission fluid and filter changed?

I will probably use a local AAMCO and have it flushed, new fluid added, and a new filter. I drive a 2004 Jeep Liberty. I will be doing the differentials and transfer case on my own. I don't have the equipment to get all of the old stuff out of the transmission, so I figured that it might be easier to let them guys do it.



Thanks!How much should I expect to pay to have my transmission fluid and filter changed?
no more than 50 for both of them done at the same time

also sears auto does that stuff not sure what there rate TheoHow much should I expect to pay to have my transmission fluid and filter changed?
most places don't change the filter, they suck the old fluid out the fill tube and that back flushes the filter out of the same time.