Thursday, June 2, 2011

Do I need a transmission fluid change or valve adjustment?

I drive a 94 Geo Prizm w/ 147,000 miles and to my knowledge, the transmission fluid has not been changed for at least 100,000 miles and probably 10 years. Everything shifts fine, but I am wondering whether or not I should consider changing the fluid out. I hear differeing opinions from anyone I ask.....some say its important to change it every 30k, others say don't touch it.



Also, some people are saying I should get a valve adjustment, which I also hear differing opinions on whether or not its necessary.



How much are each of these services, and how necessary are they? Thanks!Do I need a transmission fluid change or valve adjustment?
its over 100,000 miles and havent been done yet then it should.....a transmission fluid change should be done every 30k or 2 years just to be safe....a trans fluid change is like 50$.....
  • how do i become a stock broker
  • domain web hosting
  •